Critical Water Treatment Solutions that Meet AAMI TIR34 Recommendations
Having high quality water is imperative for patient health and equipment life. AmeriWater’s systems conform with the recommendations put forth by the Association for Advancement of Medical Instrumentation (AAMI). These recommendations are divided into two segments for medical device reprocessing: utility water and critical water. AmeriWater’s systems meet AAMI recommendations for both segments.
This product provides critical water for washers, disinfectors, glassware washers, steam boilers and final rinses. Reverse osmosis system, a deionizer polisher, and a storage tank with demand pump package that provides from 800 to 7,500 GPD.
The AmeriWater Advantage
- Create critical water consistently. Our reliable systems ensure no impurities are left behind on the instruments. Less wear, less opportunity for contamination exists.
- Complete water treatment systems. You’ll only need to work with our water purification specialists to achieve high purity critical water within the system as a whole.
- Work healthier. Meeting TIR34 recommendations prevents the spread of bacteria and other contaminants that may harm your patients.
- Save money. Our system meets current recommendations making your facility much less likely to need another upgrade when adopted as standards.
AmeriWater TIR34 Compliant Systems
AmeriWater has a variety of systems available to fit your healthcare facility’s needs.
TIR34 Compliant System Upgrade Kits
Upgrading your reliable AmeriWater system is simple and cost-efficient. Our system options come in 20, 30, and 70 GPM. Contact us today for a free consultation.
Portable RO Systems for All Acute Settings Including Bedside, ICU, and Isolation Rooms
During this critical time, AmeriWater understands the need for reliable portable high purity water systems delivered fast. That’s why we have a dedicated team maintaining a constant inventory of our reverse osmosis treatment systems for hemodialysis.
Our systems are designed for ease of use, quiet operation, and superior reliability. These units have everything you need to transform your tap water into product water for dialysis for up to two patients. The compact size and easy maneuverability make AmeriWater’s portable ROs perfect for acute isolation treatment rooms.
We offer three system options:
- Reverse Osmosis System – Portable Heat Disinfect – The Centurion by AmeriWater
- Reverse Osmosis System – Portable Single Patient (MROS)
- Reverse Osmosis System – Portable up to Two Patients (MRO1)
Let our experienced water purification specialists assist you in finding the right portable water purification system for your healthcare facility’s needs today.